What Should You Bring on Your Trip?
In order to fully enjoy your day and reach your optimum target, it is necessary to bring all the right tools.
We have a list of exactly what you’ll need:
- Waders (without studded soles please)
- Appropriate weight rod and reel
- Sunglasses, hat and sun block
- Rain gear
- A valid Ontario fishing license
- If you tie your own flies and prefer to use them, ask for a list of patterns required for your trip.
We can also provide a list of terminal tackle required for your trip or ship you a package which will meet those requirements, on request.
We strongly recommend purchasing travel insurance for your trip.